Re: K+- to e+- nu decay and biasing

From: Biagio Di Micco <dimicco@fis.uniroma3.it>
Date: Mon Mar 24 2008 - 12:26:12 CET

Dear Paola,

thank you very much for your effort in implementing the decay in
the future FLUKA release. In the meanwhile I have tried to implement the
decay by myself.
I have modified the USDRAW entry of mgdraw.f.
The idea is to overwrite the present decay with the desired decay.
This is done only in the fraction of cases given by the Br.
It is easy to show that the desired result is correct.
In the attachment I have prepared an example. Maybe useful for future
users. I have checked the result and everything seems correct.

Bye and thanks again,

         Biagio