[fluka-discuss]: Synchrotron Radiation with source.f

From: Isabela Castro de Moraes <isabela.moraes_at_lnls.br>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 19:40:35 +0000

Hello FLUKA users and experts,

We want to simulate synchrotron radiation with an external spectrum file. We tried to use the inp and source.f files from the fluka discuss number 2989 (http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/2989.html) with our spectrum (sr.spectrum in My_Spectrum folder attatched in this email), changing in the source.f file the size of the spectrum (630 to 990) and the energy in BEAM card in the inp file (0.002GeV to 0.1GeV), but it didn't work. Can anybody help us, please?

In this email we attached two folders with the following contents: a spectrum file with two columns ("sr.spectrum"), a source routine to read the spectrum ("source.f"), a inp file ("SR.inp") and a flair file ("SR.flair"). Discuss_2989 folder has the files from fluka discuss number 2989 which works, and in My_Spectrum are our files which had a error message "Finished with errors".

Best regards,

Isabela Castro de Moraes
Intern - Proteção Radiológica Sirius (RADS)
Centro Nacional de Pesquisa em Energia e Materiais (CNPEM)
Laboratório Nacional de Luz Síncrotron - LNLS

Aviso Legal: Esta mensagem e seus anexos podem conter informações confidenciais e/ou de uso restrito. Observe atentamente seu conteúdo e considere eventual consulta ao remetente antes de copiá-la, divulgá-la ou distribuí-la. Se você recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor avise o remetente e apague-a imediatamente.

Disclaimer: This email and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Observe its content carefully and consider possible querying to the sender before copying, disclosing or distributing it. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.