Re: Use of Deq

From: Sunil C <csunil11@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 16:57:47 CEST

Hi Stefan

Yes I am using the USRTRACK to score the photons and yes the folding is
being done as within the first few histories I can see the message in the
output file.
USRYILED and PHOTONUC are redundant as I am not using it in this run.

Thanks for posting it here.
The lapse is mine and my apologies to the list memebers for not doing so
myself.

Best Regards
Sunil