RE: [fluka-discuss]: error about the option "coalesence"

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 14:32:51 +0000

Hello,

You have to create a dedicated FLUKA executable (even if you don't have dedicated user routines). You can do this manually by executing "$FLUPRO/flutil/ldpmqmd" on the command line, which will create the executable "flukadpm3" (you can do this in the fluka installation directory). Then you have to load the executable in flair: go to the "Flair" tab and click on the "Exe:" field at the bottom right to load the executable (but this will only change it for the present simulation). If you want to change it permanently you could also modify the default executable in the preferences.

Cheers, Anton