[fluka-discuss]: after upgrade - Flair geometry plot becomes black

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 16:16:20 +0000

Hello

After the upgrade to the newest Fluka release, I have a problem that Flair geometry plot window becomes black with no error. It happens when I try to view any plot second time. So for the first time it is ok, but if I want to view any other plot after that, the new one starts black. The only option is to close Flair and open again, then it repeats - the first time the plot windows open ok, and after it the problem repeats. So for every plot I must restart Flair continuously.
At the same time I upgraded my system from Fedora 28 to Fedora 30, so maybe this could be a reason as well. As there is no error messages, I could not find any possible solutions.
If anyone has an idea, please share. Appreciate your help.

[cid:image001.jpg_at_01D53FF8.C4ECF300]

Rgds
Alex