[fluka-discuss]: Radioisotes in target mgdraw

From: Julien Bonvalet <julien.bonvalet_at_u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 16:35:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Fluka users,

In my work, I import a proton phase space from PIC code as source in FLUKA with source.f
That is OK.
I would also like to locate formed radioisotopes in the target with mgdraw.f (see attached routine and input : here my target is enriched water 18O and I want to create 18F).

1) In FHEAVY, it seems that position cannot be export. Am I right?

2) Other issue, it seems that output of mgdraw dont give me the same radioisotopes as RESNUC card in Flair (when I plot Z/A function).

Sorry but I am a beginner...

Thanks a lot

Julien (CELIA Bordeaux)