[fluka-discuss]: Collimator grid

From: Delmon Arous <Delmon.Arous_at_rr-research.no>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 10:05:36 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am trying to produce a collimated 6 MV photon beam through a grid with spatial periodicity of 2.5 and 5 mm, both dots and stripes. The tungsten collimator block is set to 20 x 17 cm with 2 cm thickness, but I am unsure as how to implement a repeated opening pattern of dots and stripes through the collimator without manually creating numerous cylinders and rectangular parallelepipeds in Flair. I have attached the wanted symmetry. Can anyone help me?

Many appreciations in advance for any response.

Best regards,
Delmon