Re: [fluka-discuss]: Collimator grid

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:38:12 +0200

Hi Delmon,

(in relation to the parallel thread discussed today) you can consider if
the LATTICE option turns out to be of help for you. This would allow to
model a prototype unit featuring a reduced number of holes, to be then
replicated (by proper translations) to cover the whole area.
Some documentation is available in the manual, in the course material on
the web as well as in this forum (see the last answers of Luigi Salvatore
Esposito).

Best wishes

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti