About precision and credibility

From: <kyanhlh@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 13 2008 - 16:53:28 CEST

Dear FLUKA authors and users,
I am a new user of FLUKA and now interested in the precision of the results
of FLUKA.
To put it in a simple way, I am asking: what is the minimum scale for dose
calculation? For example, when the calculation is performed in the scale of
um or even nm, what is the extent to which the results are credible?
I tried to look for related answers in the discuss-list, but failed.I would
appreciate it very much if anyone can tell me the answers.
Thank you all for noticing this mail.

Regards,
        Kyan

kyanhlh@gmail.com