Re: [fluka-discuss]: REGION NAME VIEW IN LATTICE PLOT

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:18:38 +0200

Hallo again Riya,

the region name appearance depends on the zoom level, however in a lattice
region the replicated region name cannot appear in addition. Still, Flair
has got the useful Info button, giving you the actual region/material of
any point you click on.

Your geometry seems correct, suggesting that you had in fact defined the
BOX0 region as [box minus spheres] difference, as I indicated in my
due to the long tracking time implied by geometry zones involving thousand
bodies. At this point, one should better reduce the prototype unit (and
replicate it more times) to include a quite reduced number of spheres in
the basic zone.

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti