[fluka-discuss]: Re: drawing threshold of the certain value

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 01:34:06 +0000

There is a non-secretive, yet slightly buggy way to do it (but I am sure someone has a workaround):
(I am assuming this is with Flair plot, not geoviewer)
Add something like the following 2 lines in the gnuplot command line:
set contour base
set cntrparam level discrete num1,num2

where num1 and num2 are two values you want isocontour lines to be added
you will notice gnuplot does produce the plot but crashes.