Re: Polarisaiton detector

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 19:21:04 CEST

Dear Lei,

there is no detector to show explicitely the polarisation state
of a photon, but of course you can use the normal detectors to
see how photon transport is modified due to polarisation, by trying
two runs, one without and one with polarisation.
Or, you can use the mgdraw user routine, for instance its ENTRY BXDRAW
at the exit of the collimator region. The polarisation state
of a photon can be found by looking at its polarisation cosines
Cxtrpl, Cytrpl, Cztrpl (in COMMON TRACKR).

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025