Re: [fluka-discuss]: Area under the curve

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:36:46 +0000

Dear Jilberto,
you write that you want to count the number of electrons, positrons and photons. In this case set WHAT(1) = -1 for the USRBDX cards.

But my guess is that you actually want to estimate the particles fluence (WHAT(1) = 99 as in your input).
I recommend you to give a look at the slides available from this link
https://indico.cern.ch/event/694979/contributions/2927109/
in order to clarify the difference between current and fluence

I noticed that you have also a USERDUMP card.
In this case you may want to link a modified version of the mgdraw.f user routine (by default, the output file is a huge binary file!).
Please refer to the manual for more details (section about USERDUMP and sections 11.1} and 13.2.13})

Hope this could help.
Best luigi