Re: [fluka-discuss]: Area under the curve

From: Jilberto Antonio Zamora Saá <jzamorasaa_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 10:47:34 -0400

Dear Luigi

Thank for the answer!!!

By the way, I'm trying to get something similar to the "Entries" that I
obtained when I ran the same example in geant4 and plot it.

That is the core of my question.

thank in advance,
Jilberto

---
  Dr. Jilberto Zamora Saa
  Dzhelepov Laboratory of Nuclear Problems
  Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
  141980 Dubna, Moscow region, Russia
  phone: +(496)2162589 (Office)
  phone: +7(915)4671294 (Mobile)