Re: [fluka-discuss]: Utilizing four cores

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 16:04:09 +0000

Dear Jason,
in the spawn column (next to the input you want to run) you can digit the number of desired spawn jobs.
When you start the run, the input number of jobs will run in parallel (in your case at most 4).
If you click on the Help icon in the Run view, the Flair manual will be opened and you can see a picture showing an example.
Hope this could help.
Cheers luigi