Re: [fluka-discuss]: Compiling and linking flukadpm3 along with user routine source.f

From: Sujoy Chatterjee <sujoy_at_vecc.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 14:46:08 +0530

Thanks Luigi for the reply. Now that I have two executable, one flukadpm3 and the one from the user subroutine source.f, how do I run the two executable files, at a time with "-e" command or with flair ?

with regards,
डॉ. सुजय चटर्जी/Dr. Sujoy Chatterjee
भाभा परमाणु अनुसंधान केंद्र/Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
1/ए एफ विधान नगर/1/AF-Bidhannagar,
कोलकाता - 700064/Kolkata - 700064