Re: [fluka-discuss]: Finished OK but no output files

From: Yao <yangyao15_at_mails.ucas.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 10:25:45 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Stefano Dalla Vecchia,

     The material used in .inp is user defined, so you must link these material (phosphor,sulfur,chlorine,potassiu,iodine as show in your .out file) with the LOW-MAT card to activate the transport of the low energy neutrons.Here is an example: LOW-MAT Mat: phosphor LowMat: 31P.Phosphorus 31,296K. After change that, you can run it and tell us the results.

Best regards

Yao Yang