Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Strange problems about the simulations

From: <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 00:17:04 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Ilaria,

    Thanks for your answers. however, flair doesn't find the error, but if the geometry has errors, why sometimes the simulations still obtain the needed and correct results (primary#=1E9)shown in figure in the last email? To my understanding, the simulation won't get any simulation results if it has a false geometry.Do you mean the program won't crash as long as the particles don't fall into the false geometry?

Best regards!

Yang.