[fluka-discuss]: Strange problems about the simulations

From: <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:19:09 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA users,

Recently I encounter a strange problem. attachments are my simulation files and results. in the beginning, all seems to right, but almost of the calculations fail(see "a4001.log" and it generates a huge size .out and .err file and in the beginningI see the primary particle increases with time,but at the end of 1st cycle the calculation will crash), however, a few of them will get the calculation results("a1001.log"). I check the geometry, and find no problem.If my input file exists problems, no results will be generated.

so what is the problem?

Best regards!

Yang.