[fluka-discuss]: hadron therapy

From: BERIN BELMA SIRVANLI <bbelma_at_gazi.edu.tr>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 12:53:13 +0300 (EET)

Hi, I want to work on hadron therapy. I started with Fluka. But, I saw that need to geant4,LET and etc.....And could you help me for working to HT? thanks al of you..

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this mail.<br>