Re: [fluka-discuss]: problem with Source Geometry

From: r_rajabi <r_rajabi_at_webmail.guilan.ac.ir>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 13:54:35 +0430

Hi dear Andrea
Thank you very much for your advice. I do first step and it works fine. But i am a
beginner to use source routine. You used a spherical and cylindrical coordinate. Where
is the exact location of the two semi- spherical in routine? It is in the part
Cosines? Why did you consider x1=-2 and x2=2, etc. and you didn’t from -0.5 to 0.5?
What is a XGEN… ZGEN? Because of the very small size of this simulation, it is
necessary for me to consider the exact definition of the source. Can you help me.
thanks in advance

Best regards
Razieh