Re: USRYIELD estimators

From: Buthaina Abdalla Suleiman Adam <buthaina@aims.ac.za>
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 17:48:07 CEST

Hi
Thank you so much Paola, Yes I already started reading about FLAIR to
understand how it works.
I re-wrote the inputfile in the COMBNAME format (inputfile is attached)
and I also fixed the geometry. but I didn't get all the spectra for the 3
angle intervals.
for 0-10, I got the spectrum but the neutron peak is shifted to ~ 172 MeV
instead of being ~197 MeV.
for 10-20 and 20-30, I have done it but the reading is 0 for the neutron
flux.

Kind Regards,
Buthaina