Re: USRYIELD estimators

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala@mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 19:33:02 CEST

dear Butahina,
172 MeV
is the LOWER limit of the last energy bin. This means that the peak is
between 172 MeV and 200 MeV.

You see no fluence in the last two detectors because you've changed the
first region to be your thin "detector" region. This makes no sense. You
should score particles outgoing from the TARGET into the extyernal air, as
in the cards I sent you
Ciao
paola

Paola Sala