[fluka-discuss]: Slides from last FLUKA advanced course

From: Lorenzo Mercolli <lorenzo.mercolli_at_lhep.unibe.ch>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 10:28:39 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts

I wanted to look up something in the slides from the last FLUKA
advanced course in 2016
(<https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/timetable/#20160509>). However, I
noticed that the slides are gone. In fact, in the time table on the
indico site I can only find the coffee and lunch brakes but no lectures
(I checked with different browsers). I have been using this resource
regularly in the past, so I would be thankful if somebody could tell me
where to find these slides now.

Thanks!
Lorenzo