[fluka-discuss]: USRBDX generating 0MB file

From: Andrew Hastings <ahasti4_at_lsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 21:55:45 +0000

Fluka team,

I've managed to figure out how to use USRBDX to generate plots finally in a practice program. Unfortunately, using the same USRBDX card in my own program, I keep getting a tab.lis file with no contents. The USRBIN plot for photons confirms that photons are in the region.

I am trying to see the photon energy spectrum from region DetAir to DetNaI, which is modeling a NaI scintillation crystal. Any suggestions why USRBDX isn't providing data with my configuration?

This program models a 180 MeV electron synchrotron, specifically interested in radiation levels outside of the shield wall.

Kindest Regards,

Andrew D. Hastings
Medical Physics and Health Physics Graduate Student (MS)
Louisiana State University
(225)333-8435|ahasti4_at_lsu.edu