[fluka-discuss]: Source.f cannot sampling from a discrete photon spectrum

From: Yao <yangyao15_at_mails.ucas.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 10:19:59 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear fluka users,

      I am trying to simulate a photon source with discrete energies, so the source.f and photon.dat are used as mentioned in many discussions. However, when I compiled and run it, timed-out shows in the running window. An error message shown in the .log file is "At line 83 of file hsource2.f. Fortran runtime error: End of file". The source.f is copied from previous discussions, I just changed the name. I attached my input and output files below. Any suggeations or comments will be appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Yao Yang