[fluka-discuss]: Fission and Production Electron Beam

From: Lisa <lisa.centofante_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 12:35:33 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

I'm trying to get the number of fissions and the isotopes production
from a UC4 target bombarded by an electron beam of 48 MeV but I'm not
able to obtain any data. The simulation runs without problems but i find
0 fissions and no production. Instead, If I perform the same simulation
with protons i've no problem. Am I missing something? I attach the input
file.

Thanks for your help,

Lisa