[fluka-discuss]: Question about power density

From: lzf neu <lzfneu_at_live.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 15:31:12 +0000

Dear all,
    I want to consult you that which card should I use to calculate the electron power density (W/cm) distribution along Z axis by using USRBIN card coupled with R¨Cphi-Z.
   I know the unit of energy deposition is GeV/g or GeV/cm3 and it can be calculated by selecting DOSE or ENERGY in usrbin card, so the energy deposition distribution can be plotted along Z axis.
    However, I have no idea which card shoud I use to calculate the power density distribution. Anyhelp will be appreciated and thanks in advance.