Re: [fluka-discuss]: Gfortran Error

From: rmnrcn79h30h579o <rmnrcn79h30h579o_at_studenti.unical.it>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 23:58:27 +0000

Hi Monia,

it sounds its similare this post
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/12169.html

Please remove and reinstall correct version of fortran .. in new linux mint you can install gfortran 7.4 compatible with this version of fluka.

Let us know if the problem persists.

Rocco

Romano Rocco

Nuclear Physics and Nanotecnolgy.

Student in Master in Using Ionising Radiation and Radiation Protection
Dipartimento di Fisica- Unical
Università Della Calabria
Italia