RE: [fluka-discuss]: to get efficient dose

From: Liang, Taiee <taiee.liang_at_desy.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 15:18:37 +0100 (CET)

Dear 李立华,

If I understand your question, I believe you are asking how to calculate
“effective” dose from fluence using USRBDX? If so, I would recommend using
the AUXSCORE card with your USRBDX. There are several sets of
fluence-to-dose conversion coefficients built into FLUKA that you may use.
Note that you also need to specify DOSE-EQ scoring for WHAT(2) of your
USRBDX card.

Below is a link to the AUXSCORE card in the manual.

http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl
<http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=11> &sub=11

Cheers!

Ted