[fluka-discuss]: Reading a file with SOURCE

From: davide nardi <nardi.1328095_at_studenti.uniroma1.it>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 13:00:10 +0100

Dear Fluka users,
I am trying to read a file in Flair that contains 2 columns with Energy
[MeV] and Particle Flux [pp/(cm2*s)].
How can i make Flair read this file? I've already seen the documentation
but i'm stuck in the OPEN card after i declared the SOURCE card. How can I
make this work ?

PS: if I have more than one particle flux at the same time, how can I make
Flair read simultaneously all those files and take this as source ?
Plus, this source i define, how is directed inside my geometry ? Can I make
it be a plane or a sphere or is directed "isotropically"?

Thanks for your help.