Re: [fluka-discuss]: Reading a file with SOURCE

From: 张俊昱 <2016222020053_at_stu.scu.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 13:22:12 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear davide:

in Fortran 77 the function READ and WRITE are for the file I/O, maybe you can try to code these functions directly into your source.f?

Another possible method: you can write your own data as USRICALL card lists and invoke the data via usrini.f subroutine. This method is used in radiotherapy plan analysis I did before, a little bit complex but useful.

Best,

Junyu