[fluka-discuss]: ERRORS APPEARING WHILE PROCESSING OUTPUTS AFTER INSTALLING CURRENT VERSION OF FLUKA RPM

From: riya dey <riyadey_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 11:06:14 +0530

Dear FLUKA experts,

Recently I have installed the current version of FLUKA rpm package. While
running an older input, although the runs are completed, the following
errors are appearing while processing the output files.

The input is correct and it is running properly and giving results in a
system where the older version of FLUKA packing was installed.

Can you please inform me how to solve this issue?

Started 2019.12.06 10:54:25

Processing: cloud_21.trk cmd=ustsuw

>>> cloud005_fort.21

>>> cloud002_fort.21

>>> cloud004_fort.21

>>> cloud003_fort.21

>>> cloud001_fort.21

>>> cloud_21.trk

/bin/sh: ustsuw: command not found

Processed file is older than some of the dependencies (%g). Maybe the run is
still going on?

Error processing: cloud_21.trk

Processing: cloud_22.bnx cmd=usxsuw

>>> cloud003_fort.22

>>> cloud004_fort.22

>>> cloud005_fort.22

>>> cloud002_fort.22

>>> cloud001_fort.22

>>> cloud_22.bnx

/bin/sh: usxsuw: command not found

Processed file is older than some of the dependencies (%g). Maybe the run is
still going on?

Error processing: cloud_22.bnx

Processing: cloud_23.bnx cmd=usxsuw

>>> cloud002_fort.23

>>> cloud004_fort.23

>>> cloud003_fort.23

>>> cloud005_fort.23

>>> cloud001_fort.23

>>> cloud_23.bnx

/bin/sh: usxsuw: command not found

Processed file is older than some of the dependencies (%g). Maybe the run is
still going on?

Error processing: cloud_23.bnx

Processing: cloud_24.bnx cmd=usxsuw

>>> cloud003_fort.24

>>> cloud005_fort.24

>>> cloud004_fort.24

>>> cloud001_fort.24

>>> cloud002_fort.24

>>> cloud_24.bnx

/bin/sh: usxsuw: command not found

Processed file is older than some of the dependencies (%g). Maybe the run is
still going on?

Error processing: cloud_24.bnx

Processing: cloud_25.bnx cmd=usxsuw

>>> cloud005_fort.25

>>> cloud002_fort.25

>>> cloud003_fort.25

>>> cloud001_fort.25

>>> cloud004_fort.25

>>> cloud_25.bnx

/bin/sh: usxsuw: command not found

Processed file is older than some of the dependencies (%g). Maybe the run is
still going on?

Error processing: cloud_25.bnx

Processing: cloud_26.bnn cmd=usbsuw

>>> cloud005_fort.26

>>> cloud002_fort.26

>>> cloud001_fort.26

>>> cloud003_fort.26

>>> cloud004_fort.26

>>> cloud_26.bnn

/bin/sh: usbsuw: command not found

Processed file is older than some of the dependencies (%g). Maybe the run is
still going on?

Error processing: cloud_26.bnn

Processing: cloud_27.bnn cmd=usbsuw

>>> cloud001_fort.27

>>> cloud004_fort.27

>>> cloud003_fort.27

>>> cloud002_fort.27

>>> cloud005_fort.27

>>> cloud_27.bnn

/bin/sh: usbsuw: command not found

Processed file is older than some of the dependencies (%g). Maybe the run is
still going on?

Error processing: cloud_27.bnn

Ended: 2019.12.06 10:54:25

Warning

Possible errors: cloud_21.trk cloud_22.bnx cloud_23.bnx cloud_24.bnx
cloud_25.bnx cloud_26.bnn cloud_27.bnn

Correctly processed:

Thanks and Regards

Riya Dey