[fluka-discuss]: Auxscore command

From: 李立华 <13691416247_at_ciae.ac.cn>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 08:48:28 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

It seems that Auxscore command do not work(see pictures below)

How to active Auxscore command?

Again, please keep the emails on the fluka-discuss mailing list.

From your screen capture of flair, you have already calculated the effective dose of NEUTRONs using AUXSCORE: neutron fluence energy spectrum * fluence-to-dose conversion coefficients (EAP74). You need to integrate this spectrum if you want a single value for your effective dose, and I would recommend using the _tab.lis file because it is easier to handle.

To see for yourself, you may create an additional USRBDX scoring but specify NEUTRON as opposed to DOSE-EQ. You will find that the resulting values are different because one has the conversion coefficients applied.

Best Regards,

Ted