Material assignments, region error

From: Joel DeWitt <joel.m.dewitt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 13 2008 - 21:33:53 CEST

fluka-discuss:

Thank you, Francesco, for your many helpful comments on USRYIELD!

1.) I have slabs of polyethylene, of which I would like to of course
assign the same material type to each region. How do I know if the
lower and upper bounds I have specified are appropriate? For example,
I have region names PE00, PE05, PE10, PE15, PE20, and PE30. The lower
bound I have specified PE00, and the upper bound I have specified
PE30. Is this correct? In the drop down menu in Flair these are
listed is alphabetical order. Do the lower and upper bounds follow
this ordering?

2.) This error has been addressed before
(http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1444.html),
in which--I think--the problem was an excessive number of regions.
I'm getting the same error, but I have only a dozen or so regions.
It's very confusing why I'm getting this error. Is the problem in the
way I construct my composite region (called "System" in my input)? A
parenthesis problem?

Feedback will be appreciated.

Joel DeWitt