[fluka-discuss]: Ques on multiple cylindrical source

From: Raksha Rajput <rakshak_at_britatom.gov.in>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 14:22:15 +0530 (IST)

Dear experts,

I have successfully used FLUKA, as a beginner, for calculating dose rate
at 100 cm from a cylindrical source (radius: 0.3 cm and height = 40 cm),
with energy deposition, using two BEAMPOS cards.

Now, as a next step: I would like to calculate dose rate using two
cylindrical sources (say, Co-60), placed at a distance apart, say 1 cm.
How should I do this with BEAMPOS cards? How can I do this when the
strength of two cylindrical sources are unequal? Can I give weight to the
BEAMS so that contribution of each source is considered? Kindly suggest.

Secondly, any sample user routine, written in c, is available for
reference ? Kindly share.

Regards

Raksha.