Re: [fluka-discuss]: Ques on multiple cylindrical source

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 17:19:01 +0000

Hi,

As of now you cannot define two pre-built distributed sources in a single
input file. Thus, the remaining alternatives are:
1) Run simulations with each of the sources (using the BEAMPOS cards), and
combine the results according to the weight of the sources, or
2) write a user subroutine (source.f) that handles the definition of each
of the volumetric sources as well as the relative strength of each.

Probably option 1 is going to be easier and also allows for recalculation
of results as a function of the relative strengths, as long as you keep
the individual output results.

Regarding c user routines, Paola announced that those are being prepared
and will be made available shortly.

-M

https://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=acc_info