Re: [fluka-discuss]: Variable Atrack

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 14:12:43 +0100

Dear Alice,
 ATRACK is exactly the "age" of the current particle expressed
in seconds since the start of primary transport, supposed at t=0.
It is a scalar variable.

AGESEC instead is the "age" of the nth secondary with respect to
the interaction time that created it. It is an array: each component
is for a different secondary.

You can try to print both and to study their variation, for example
for the same secondary. Hope this helps!

Ciao,
Andrea

On 30/01/2020 11:06, Alice Coffani wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to understand which is the meaning of the variable Atrack in
> the commo TRACKR, the description is only "age of the particle" but
> respect to what? Also I'm interested in the variable Agesec in GENSTK,
> which is the difference between these two time values?
>
> Thank a lot!
>
> Best,
>
> Alice

https://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=acc_info

Dr. Andrea Fontana                    tel: +39 0382 987991
Istituto Nazionale                    fax: +39 0382 423241
di Fisica Nucleare
Sezione di Pavia                      e-mail: andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it
Via Bassi 6                           web   : www.pv.infn.it/~fontana
27100 PAVIA, Italy