[fluka-discuss]: ISOTOPE flag in BEAM with source.f user routine

From: Raksha Rajput <rakshak_at_britatom.gov.in>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 13:09:32 +0530 (IST)

Dear experts,

I would like to simulate Mo-99 radioisotpoe.
May I know whether I can use ISOTOPE in BEAM card with HI-PROP, DCYSCORE
and RADDECAY to simulate the same? In this case, as I understand it will
consider the decay of Mo-99. Would it also consider Tc-99m decay ? If not,
how to do that ?
Secondly, what if, I would like to give three prime photons of Mo-99 in
source.f routine ? Can i do that ? In this case, what will be the Energy
in BEAM card ? Should I put max. 778 keV there among the three photons?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Raksha.