Re: [fluka-discuss]: Questions about fluka

From: silvia palomba <palomba.1525024_at_studenti.uniroma1.it>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 17:46:41 +0100

Thanks for the answers but I still have a problem with diamond target
declaration.
I entered a diamond material and LOW-MAT card, as you told me, I show it
in the attachment,
but the energy deposition of protons, scores through DETECT card,
for diamond target is equal at the energy deposition of the same protons
for carbon target.

What am I doing wrong?