[fluka-discuss]: running problem

From: Qiaolei Geng <qg00067_at_surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 15:29:48 +0000

Dear all,
I just started using FLUKA and I’ve got an example simulation case from my FLUKA course at school. It has been run successfully in campus before but when I was trying to run it on my own computer, it shows “finished with errors”. Then I created a new file with my own settings, the outcome was the same. I opened the output window and both of them shows the same error code 127. Can anyone help please?
Best regards,
Charlie