Re: [fluka-discuss]: running problem

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 17:08:43 +0100

Hello
To find the error, please open the ouput file of FLUKA, the one named
xxxx001.out where xxxx is your input name. Look at the end if there are
error messages. Look also in thexxxx001..log and .err files (in the log at
the beginning).
If there are no error messages, or if they are not easy to understand,
please send the input file and the error messages
Thanks
Paola
> Dear all,
> I just started using FLUKA and I’ve got an example simulation case from
> my FLUKA course at school. It has been run successfully in campus before
> but when I was trying to run it on my own computer, it shows “finished
> with errors”. Then I created a new file with my own settings, the
> outcome was the same. I opened the output window and both of them shows
> the same error code 127. Can anyone help please?
> Best regards,
> Charlie

Paola Sala
INFN Milano