Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA version update and cannot run

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 16:37:43 +0100

Hello
looks like you have an
EMF
 card with some values in the What's.
The EMF card is useful only for switching the electromagnetic cascades off
(SDUM=EMF-OFF) or to switch it on in the rare cases where the DEFAULTS do
not include it.
All the quantities in the WHAT refer to very very old fluka versions
(before 92) and are obsolete. The program crashes if they are filled,
since many years.
(This has nothing to do with the recent release)
Hope this helps

> Dear Fluka experts: Recently, I updated FLUKA to 2020.0 beta.1. When I
> run the inp file, an error occurred:
>
> !!!! Old (FLUKA87-92) style photo/electrohadro production no longer
> working !!!!
>
> So what should I do in this situation?
>
> Thank you!!
>

> --