[fluka-discuss]: Basic question for FLUKA

From: Qiaolei Geng <qg00067_at_surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 17:57:34 +0000

Dear all,
I’m new in FLUKA so here are some questions might seem very simple. I want to simulate a 22 Meg electron beam with a 6cm*6cm field size incident on a 30*30*30 cm water tank and I want to simulate at what depth from the surface does the dose along the central axis reduce to 25% from the peak.
I’ve simulated it and got a plot like this
[Image.jpeg]
How do I get my answer? Besides, how can I know the uncertainty of my simulation?
Thank you and looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes,
Charlie