Re: Biasing primary particles

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler@mail.cern.ch>
Date: Mon Jul 14 2008 - 14:16:14 CEST

nline.hu>
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss@mi.infn.it

Dear David

The card
BIASING 2.0 2.0 USER
applies the default values for the region range (since the parameters are=
=20
left blank) which is only region No.2

Instead you should use
BIASING 2.0 2.0 BlckHole @LASTREG USER

btw, why did you choose What(2)=3D2?

You can verify the generation number in USIMBS, e.g. by printing LTRACK.

Please let me know if this solves you problem.

cheers
Stefan

--=20

Stefan Roesler