[fluka-discuss]: use of usryield for energy/angle plot

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 16:22:56 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

I am trying to utilize USRYIELD to be able to create the scattered photon plot , energy vs angle as per attached example.
I created the several usryield detectors as I understood from the tutorial courses as well as from some examples, see the attached inp file.
However, I am unable to plot any of them - when trying to do so, getting plot errors and nothing more.

Could someone point out my mistake and how I could gather the required data to plot energy vs angle in this case - I would appreciate so much a detail explanation,

Alex