Re: [fluka-discuss]: Area of a complicated surface

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 11:54:22 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

I tried with differents bodys and test surface. Unfortunately the method
that you suggested seems to not work for me.

The last attempt was with a sphere and it leads the results of At=624.86
cm^2 instead of an Ar=314.16 cm^2 as it should be. The sphere has a
radius of 5 cm.

Maybe I made some mistakes. What is the correct value given by the
usrbdx scoring that I have to use?

I attach on the email the input and the scoring file.

Best regards and thank you for your time, Alessandro Calamida.