[fluka-discuss]: Area of a complicated surface

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 12:48:12 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

In my geometry I have a regione that is the union of different bodies.
Calculating the surface of it is quite complicated and so I cannot put
the normalization factor in the USRBDX scoring.

There is a FLUKA or Flair tool that allows to evaluate surfaces.

I attach in the email the input of the file. The region from wich I need
the surface is the SUPP_TRG.

Best regards and thank you for your time, Alessandro Calamida.