Re: [fluka-discuss]: Area of a complicated surface

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 16:33:11 +0100

I tried again with your method for larger and more complicate suface and
unfortunately it leads to big inconsistency with the results. The
differences with the expected results arrive to more tha 40%.
Unfortunately I do not think that this could be a good method to measure
the area of the surface after this results.

Best regards, Alessandro Calamida.