Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fluka and flair error

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 16:59:18 +0200

Dear dr. Mansy
in order to check the installation it would be easier to run the code
outside Flair:
in a terminal window, go to the directory where the input file (for
instance myinput.inp ) is, and type:
$FLUPRO/flutil/rfluka -M1 -N0 myinput &
( the & at the end runs the command in background)
And..see what happens. The normal behavior is described in the beginner's
guide of the manual:
http://www.fluka.org/content/manuals/online/2.4.html
If the code crashes, you can have some hints of the reason in the files
named myinput001.err, .log and .out
they are either in the same directory of the input (if the run finished,
safe or with errors) or in a temporary subdirr named fluka_#### where ####
is a runtime generated number.
Please le us know what happens
Paola

> Dear experts
>
> i have installed fluka 2020beta version along with flair 2.3 version
>
> after installation i have tried many inputs but it takes long time to
> attach and and when finishing attaching the executable files the runs
> appear as shown without no progress in the primer green color , i have
> made the configuration as shown in the second screenshot, but i think
> the problem is with the gfortran but i can not find the problem, if you
> could help me to solve this running problem.
>

> yours
>
> Muhammad Mansy
>
> PhD. Nuclear Physics

Paola Sala